Nano-structures in nature, as in these 2 examples of hydrofobicity,
exist since millions of years
Main Characteristics of our green Nano Acryl nano-resins
- They are based on safe nano-structures and not on nano-particles, which may get airborne.
- Molecular nano-structure with an average cell size between 30 nm and 50 nm.
- State of the art functional components, totally reacted = no free monomers.
- 100% acrylic formula, water-based, 0 VOC
( APE / APEO free ).
- Green, 100% ecological, free of any toxic nano-particles, non toxic, no heavy metals, no carcinogenic components.
- Extreme stability: 40 minutes resistance without any consequences in ultrasound at a frequency of 24KHz, with an amplitude of 60 µm.
- Because of the unique nano-structure, all our final coatings are 100% waterproof.
- High resistance to UV and IR rays, to pollution, salinity and humidity of marine environment, bird drops and any other animal waste, as well as intense and constant weather changing.
- As the most important component of all our final coatings, they guarantee unique protection for all our colour pigments against destructive UV and IR rays.
- Extreme elongation capacity of Nano Acryl GP, more than 3,270%, with unnoticeable level of tack.
- Extreme hardness of Nano Acryl HT and Nano Acryl WP, more than 25,000 abrasion cycles, even with a flexibility of 180°.
- Extreme adhesion strength to almost any kind of material, even on glass, stainless steel and silicon treated surfaces.
All coatings manufactured with Nano Acryl resist :
Extreme Weather - Salinity and Humidity of Marine Environment
Pollution - Animal Waste - Bird Drops - Permanent Puddles - Inorganic Acids
All nasacoat Nano-Coatings are 100% :
Water Based - Non Toxic - Free of poisoning Lead, Heavy Metals, Ammonia,
Organic Vapors Emission = 0 VOC - Free of cheap monomers : Styrene, Vinyl and VEOVA,
100% Ecological = Environmental Friendly and
Sustainable, but also for the Final User
Sustainable Materials for a Better and Healthy Future
Whatever we do, must be done with passionate patience, but finally trust is everything